Randall BookShare 2019
Thank you to all who donated books. Our goal was to collect 1100 books, and we have collected between 1300 and 1400 books!
All students get to choose 3 books. We will have extra books, which we will put on a cart, and then students and teachers will get to take books from the cart next week.
- You may only choose 1 red dot book.
- You can pick up the books, but please stay at that table while you are deciding about that book.
- Please put the books back where you got them.
- If two people want the same book at the same time, please go to an adult and they will help figure out who gets the book.
- When you have chosen your books, please check with an adult and then read your books in the window area, or the round tables.
- When you hear the music the first time, that is your signal that there are 5 minutes left. When you hear the music the second time, that is your signal to line up with your books and your class.