Respect each other
- Use the garden as you would a classroom NOT as a playground
- Work together to achieve your garden goals.
- Take turns.
Respect the plants
- Eating and touching plants should be under the direction of an adult. Not all plants in the garden are safe for touching or eating.
- Plants can be very sensitive to human activity. Use tools and harvest under the direction of an adult.
- Walk on the paths, NOT the growing beds.
Respect the garden creatures
- Generally, it is best to not touch, chase or harm any garden insects or creatures. Animal visitors are usually the sign of a well-developed and active living environment.
- Report immediately any insect bites or stings to an adult.
Respect garden tools, hardware and art (shed, tables, fences etc)
- Only adults are welcome in the shed. Tools should be brought out to use and placed back in its proper place by adults only.
- Please treat this space and items as if it was your own. Say NO to Vandalizing.
- Report vandals to an adult
Snack only in areas that are marked as "Snackable"
- Snack on items under the direction of an adult.
- Please snack only in areas marked with a "Snack Sign"