Skip to main content
Digital Device Agreement
- I will only use the digital device for learning and follow the direction of the teacher at all times.
- I will use the digital device for learning tasks appropriate for my needs.
- I will abide by the district/teacher/ principal’s judgment for approved learning applications, websites, or any other resources.
- I will take responsibility for learning to use the digital device with the help of my teachers.
- I will take great care of the digital device, always handling it with care.
- I understand that the digital device is subject to inspection at any time without notice and remains the property of MMSD.
- I will never leave my digital device unattended, nor give my assigned device to someone else.
- I will keep food and beverages away from my digital device.
- I will not use the digital device’s camera to take and/or distribute inappropriate or unethical material.
- I will not disassemble any part of the digital device, attempt any repairs, or modify the operating system.
- I will protect the device by only carrying it in the case/bag provided.
- I will only personalize my device with appropriate decals that can be easily removed.
- I will not remove or change any MMSD identifying marks or stickers that are on the digital device.
- I will be responsible for all damages or loss caused by neglect or abuse.
- If I have misplaced, lost, broken, or think the digital device has been stolen, I will report it to our LMTS immediately. I understand the sooner I report the device missing, the better chance there is of recovering it.
- I agree to return the digital device and its case/bag in excellent working condition.
- When taking the device home, I agree to bring a charged device to school daily.
- I agree to report any damaged or lost devices to our LMTS within 24 hours.