Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
A to Z Mysteries by Ron Roy
Alice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- The Agony of Alice
- Alice in Rapture, Sort of
- Reluctantly Alice
- All But Alice
- Alice in April
- Alice In-Between
- Alice the Brave
- Alice in Lace
- Outrageously Alice
- Achingly Alice
- Alice on the Outside
- The Grooming of Alice
- Alice Alone
- Simply Alice
- Patiently Alice
- Including Alice
- Alice on Her Way
- Alice in the Know
- Dangerously Alice
- Almost Alice
- Intensely Alice
- Alice in Charge
- Incredibly Alice
- Alice on Board
- Now I'll Tell You Everything!
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
- Artemis Fowl
- The Arctic Incident
- The Eternity Code
- The Opal Deception
- The Lost Colony
- The Time Paradox
- The Atlantic Complex
- The Last Guardian
Companion Book: The Artemis Fowl Files
Baseball Card Adventure by Dan Gutman
- Honus & me
- Jackie & Me
- Babe & Me
- Shoeless Joe & Me
- Mickey & Me
- Abner & Me
- Satch & Me
- Jim & Me
- Ray & Me
- Roberto & Me
- Ted & Me
Boy/Girl Battle by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Dear America by various authors
- A Journey to the New World: the diary of Remember Patience Whipple, Mayflower, 1620
- The Winter of Red Snow: the diary of Abigail Jane Stewart, Valley Forge, Pennsylvania 1777
- When Will This Cruel War Be Over?: the diary of Emma Simpson, gordonsville, Virginia, 1864
- A Picture of Freedom: the diary of Clotee, a slave girl, Belmont Plantation, Virginia, 1859
- Across the Wide and Lonesome Prairie: the Oregon Trail diary of Hattie Campbell, 1847
- So Far From Home: the diary of Mary Driscoll, an Irish mill girl, Lowell, Massachusetts, 1847
- I Thought My Sould Would Rise and Fly: the diary of Patsy, a freed girl, Mars Bluff, South Carolina 1865
- West to a Land of Plenty: the diary of Teresa Angelino Viscardi, New York to Idaho Territory, 1883
- Dreams in the Golden Country: the diary of Zipporah Feldman, a Jewish immigrant girl, New York City, 1903
- Standing in the Light: the captive diary of Catharine Carey Logan, Delaware Valley, Pennsylvania, 1763
- Voyage on the Great Titanic: the diary of Margaret Ann Brady, RMS Titanic, 1912
- A Line in the Sand: the Alamo diary of Lucinda Lawrence, Gonzales, Texas, 1936
- My Heart is On the Groung: the diary of Nannie Little Rose, a Sioux girl, Carlisle Indian School, Pennsylvania, 1880
- The Great Railroad Race: the diary of Libby West, Utah Territory, 1868
- A Light in the Storm: the Civil War diary of Amelia Martin, Fenwick Island, Delaware, 1861
- The Girl Who Chased Away Sorrow: the diary of Sarah Nita, a Navajo girl, New Mexico, 1864
- A Coal Miner's Bride: the diary of Anetka Kaminska, Lattimer, Pennsylvania, 1896
- Color Me Dark: the diary of Nellie Lee Love, the Great Migration North, Chicago, Illinois, 1919
- One Eye Laughing, the Other Weeping: the diary of Julie Weiss, Vienna, Austria to New York, 1938
- My Secret War: the World War II diary of Madeline Beck, Long Island, New York, 1941
- Valley of the Moon: the diary of Maria Rosaline de Milagros, Sonoma Valley, Alta California, 1846
- Seeds of Hope: the gold rush diary of Susanna Fairchild, California Territory, 1849
- Chirstmas After All: the Great Depression diary of Minnie Swift, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1932
- Early Sunday Morning: the Pearl Harbor diary of Amber Billows, Hawaii, 1941
- My Face to the Wind: the diary of Sarah Jane Price, a prairie teacher, Broken Bow, Nebraska, 1881
- Where Have All the Flowers Gone?: the diary of Molly MacKenzie Flaherty, Boston, Massachusetts, 1968
- A Time for Courage: the suffragette diary of Kathleen Bowen, Washington, D.C. 1917
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: the diary of Bess Brennan, Perkins School for the Blind, 1932
- Survival in the Storm: the Dust Bowl diary of Grace Edwards, Dalhart, Texas, 1935
- When Christmas Comes Again: the World War I diary of Simone Spencer, New York City to the Western Front, 1917
- Land of the Buffalo Bones: the diary of Mary Ann Elizabeth Rodgers, and English girl in Minnesota, New Yeovil, Minnesota, 1873
- Love thy Neighbor: the Tory diary of Prudence Emerson, Green March, Massachusetts, 1774
- All the Stars in the Sky: the Santa Fe Trail diary of Florrie Mack Ryder, the Santa Fe Trail, 1848
- Look to the Hills: the diary of Lozette Moreau, a French slave girl, New York Colony, 1763
- I Walk in Dread: the diary of Deliverance Trembly, witness to the Salem Witch Trials, massachusetts Bay Colony, 1691
- Hear My Sorrow: the diary of Angela Denoto, a Shirtwaist worker, New York City, 1909
- The Fences Between Us: the diary of Peper Davis, Seattle, Washington, 1941
- Like the Willow Tree: the diary of Lydia Amelia Pierce, Portland, Maine, 1918
- Cannons at Dawn: the second diary of Abigail Jane Stewart, Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, 1779
- With the MIght of Angels: the diary of Dawnie Rae Johnson, Hadley, Virginia, 1954
- Behind the Masks: the diary of Angeline Reddy, Bodie, California, 1880
- A City Tossed and Broken: the diary of Minnie Bonner, San Francisco, California, 1906
- Down the Rabbit Hole: the diary of Pringle Rose, Chicago, Illinois, 1871
Dear Dumb Diary by Jim Benton
- Let's Pretend this Never Happened
- My Pants are Haunted!
- Am I the Princess or the Frog?
- Never Do Anything. Ever.
- Can Adults Become Human?
- The Problem with Here is that it's Where I'm From
- Never Understimate Your Dumbness
- It's Not My Fault I Know Everything
- That's What Friends Aren't For
- The Worst Things in Life are Also Free
- Okay, So Maybe I Do Have Superpowers
- Me! Just Like You, Only Better
Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
Dive by Gordon Korman
- The Discovery
- The Deep
- The Danger
Encyclopedia Brown by Donald Sobol
Frog and Toad by Arnold Lobel
Fudge by Judy Blume
- Tales of a Fourth Grade nothing
- Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great
- Double Fudge
- Lost Treasure of the Emerale Eye
- The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid
- Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House
- I'm Too Fond of My Fur!
- Four Mice Deep in the Jungle
- Paws Off, Cheddarface!
- Red Pizzas for a Blue Count
- Attack of the Bandit Cats
- A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo
- All Because of a Cup of Coffee
- It's Halloween, You 'Fraidy Mouse!
- Merry Christmas, Geronimo!
- The Phantom of the Subway
- The Temple of the Ruby of Fire
- The Mona Mousa Code
- A Cheese-Colored Camper
- Watch Your Whiskers, Stilton!
- Shipwreck on the Pirate Islands
- My Name is Stilton, Geronimo Stilton
- Surf's Up, Geronimo!
- The Wild, Wild West
- The Secret of Cacklefur Castle
- Valentine's Day disaster
- Field Trip to Niagra Falls
- The Search for Sunken Treasure
- The Mummy with No Name
- The Christmas Toy Factory
- Wedding Crasher
- Down and Out Down Under
- The Mouse Island Marathon
- The Mysterious Cheese Thief
- Valley of the Giant Skeletons
- Geronimo and the Gold Medal Mystery
- Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent
- A Very Merry Christmas
- Geronimo's Valentine
- The Race Across America
- A Fabumous School Adventure
- Singing Sensation
- The Karate Mouse
- Mighty Mount Kilimanjaro
- The Peculiar Pumpkin Thief
- I'm Not a Supermouse!
- the Giant Diamond Robbery
- Save the White Whale!
- The Haunted Castle
- Run for the Hills, Geronimo!
- The Mystery in Venice
- The Way of the Samurai
- This Hotel is Haunted!
- The Enormous Pearl Heist
- Mouse in Space!
- Rumble in the Jungle
- Get Into Gear, Stilton!
- The Golden Statue Plot
- Flight of the Red Bandit
Companion Book: A Christmas Tale
Companion Book: Christmas Catastrophe
Companion Book: The Journey Through Time
Companion Book: The Hunt for the golden Book
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Companion Book: Quidditch Through the Ages
Companion Book: The Tales of Beedle the Bard
Henry and Mudge by Cynthia Rylant
- Henry and Mudge: the first book
- Henry and Mudge in Puddle Trouble
- Henry and Mudge in the Green Time
- Henry and Mudge Under the Yellow Moon
- Henry and Mudge in the Sparkle Days
- Henry and Mudge and the Forever Sea
- Henry and Mudge Get the Cold Shivers
- Henry and Mudge and the Happy Cat
- Henry and Mudge and the Bedtime Thumps
- Henry and Mudge Take the Big Test
- Henry and Mudge and the Long Weekend
- Henry and Mudge and the Wild Wind
- Henry and Mudge and the Careful Cousin
- Henry and Mudge and the Best Day of All
- Henry and Mudge in the Family Trees
- Henry and Mudge and the Sneaky Crackers
- Henry and Judge and the Starry Night
- Henry and Judge and Annie's Good Move
- Henry and Mudge and the Snowman Plan
- Henry and Mudge and Annie's Perfect Pet
- Henry and Mudge and the Tall Tree House
- Henry and Mudge and Mrs. Hopper's House
- Henry and Mudge and the Wild Goose Chase
- Henry and Judge and the Funny Lunch
- Henry and Judge and a Very Merry chirstmas
- Henry and Mudge and the Great Grandpas
- Henry and Judge and the Tumbling Trip
- Henry and Judge and the Big Sleepover
If You Give a Mouse by Laura Joffe Numeroff
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
Ivy & Bean by Annie Barrows
- Ivy + Bean
- Ivy + Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go
- Ivy + Bean Break the Fossil Record
- Ivy + Bean Take Care of the Babysitter
- Ivy + Bean: bound to be bad
- Ivy + Bean: doomed to dance
- Ivy + Bean: what's the big idea?
- Ivy + Bean: no news is good news
- Ivy + Bean: make the rules
- Ivy + Bean Take the Case
The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
- The Red Pyramid
- The Throne of Fire
- The Serpent's Shadow
Companion Book: The Kane Chronicles Survival Guide
The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davis
Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans and John Bemelmans Marciano
My Name is America by various authors
- The Journal of James Edmond Pease: a Civil War Union soldier, Virginia, 1863
- The Journal of William Thomas Emerson: a Revolutionary War Patriot, Boston, Massachusetts, 1774
- The Journal of Joshua Loper: a Black cowboy, The Chisholm Trail, 1871
- The Journal of Scott Pendleton Collins: a World War II soldier, Normandy, France, 1944
- The Journal of Ben Uchida, Citizen 13559, Mirror Lake Internment Camp, California, 1942
- The Journal of Sean Sullivan: a transcontinental railroad worker, Nebraska and Points West, 1867
- The Journal of Wong ming-Chung: a Chinese miner, California, 1852
- The Journal of Jasper Jonathan Pierce: a Pilgrim boy, Plymouth, 1620
- The Journal of Augustus Pelletier: the Lewis and Clark Expedition, 1804
- The Journal of Biddy Owens: the Negro Leagues, Birmingham, Alabama, 1948
- The Journal of Jesse Smoke: a Cherokee boy, the Trail of Tears, 1838
- The Journal of Douglas Allen Deeds: the Donner Party Expedition, 1846
- The Journal of C.J. Jackson: a Dust Bowl migrant, Oklahoma to California, 1935
- The Journal of Patrick Seamus Flaherty: a United States Marine Corps, Khe Sanh, Vietnam, 1968
- The Journal of Jedediah Barstow: a emigrant on the Orego Trail, Overland, 1845
- The Journal of Finn Reardon: a newsie, New York City, 1899
- The Journal of Rufus Rowe: witness to the Battle of Fredricksburg, Bowling Green, VA, 1862
- The Journal of Otto Peltonen: a Finnish immigrant, Hibbing, Minnesota, 1905
- The Journal of Brian Doyle: a greenhorn on an Alaskan whaling ship, The Florence, 1874
My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George
My Weird School by Dan Gutman
- Miss Daisy is Crazy!
- Mr. Klutz is Nuts!
- Mrs. Roopy is Loopy!
- Ms. Hannah is Bananas!
- Miss Small is Off the Wall!
- Mr. Hynde is Out of His Mind!
- Mrs. Cooney is Loony!
- Ms. LaGrange is Strange!
- Miss Lazar is Bizarre!
- Mr. Docker is Off His Rocker!
- Mrs. Komel is Not Normal!
- Ms. Todd is Odd!
- Mrs. Patty is Batty!
- Miss Holly is Too Jolly!
- Mr. Macky is Wacky!
- Ms. Coco is Loco!
- Miss Suki is Kooky!
- Mrs. Yonkers is Bonkers!
- Dr. Carbles is Losing His Marbles!
- Mr. Louie is Screwy!
- Ms. Krup Cracks Me Up!
My Weird School Daze by Dan Gutman
My Weirder School by Dan Gutman
- Miss Child Has Gone Wild!
- Mr. Harrison is Embarrasin'!
- Mrs. Lilly is Silly!
- Mr. Burke is Berserk!
- Ms. Beard is Weird!
- Mayor Hubble is in Trouble!
- Miss Kraft is Daft!
- Dr. Nicholas is Ridiculous!
- Ms. Sue Has No Clue!
Pendragon by D.J. MacHale
- The Merchant of Death
- The Lost City of Faar
- The Never War
- The Reality Bug
- Black Water
- The Rivers of Zadaa
- The Quillan Games
- The Pilgrims of Rayne
- Raven Rise
- The Soldiers of Halla
Companion Book: The Guide to the Territories of Halla
Percy Jackson & the Olympians by Rick Riordan
Ramona Quimby by Beverly Cleary
- Beezus and Ramona
- Ramona the Pest
- Ramona the Brave
- Ramona and Her Father
- Ramona and Her Mother
- Ramona Quimby, Age 8
Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan
- The Ruins of Gorlan
- The Burning Bridge
- The Icebound Land
- The Battle for Skandia
- The Sorcerer of the North
- The Siege of Macindaw
- Erak's Ransom
- The Kings of Clonmel
- Halt's Peril
- The Emperor of Nihon-Ja
- The Lost Stories
- The Royal Ranger
The Royal Diaries by various authors
- Elizabeth I: red rose of the House of Tudor, England 1544
- Cleopatra VII: daughter of the Nile, Egypt, 57 B.C.
- Isabel: jewel of Castilla, Spain, 1466
- Marie Antoinette: princess of Versailles, Austria-France 1769
- Anastasia: the last grand Duchess, Russia, 1914
- Nzingha: warrior Queen of Matamba, Angola, Africa 1595
- Kaiulani: the people's Princess, Hawaii, 1889
- Lady of Ch'iao Kuo: warrior of the South, Southern China 531 A.D.
- Victoria: May blossom of Britannia, England, 1829
- Mary, Queen of Scots: queen without a country, France, 1553
- Sondok: princess of the moon and stars, Korea, 595 A.D.
- Jahanara: princess of princesses, India, 1627
- Eleanor, crown jewel of Aquitaine, France, 1136
- Kristina: the girl King, Sweden, 1638
- Elisabeth: the princess bride, Austria-Hungary, 1853
- Weetamoo: heart of the Pocassets, Massachusetts-Rhode Island, 1653
- Lady of Palenque: flower of Bacal, Mesoamerica, A.D. 749
- Kazunomiya: prisoner of Heaven, Japan, 1858
- Anacaona: golden flower, Haiti, 1490
- Catherine: the great journey, Russia, 1743
Sammy Keyes by Wendelin Van Draanen
A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
The Time Quintet by Madeleine L'Engle
Wayside School by Louis Sachar
The Zack Files by Dan Greenburg