Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Did you know?
You can have the item cover display during checkin and checkout
- To adjust settings: Back Office tab | Site Configuration in the left sidebar | Circulation tab
You can change the "theme" (background graphics and colors) in Destiny Quest
- To adjust settings: Back Office tab | Site Configuration in the left sidebar | Catalog tab
Multiple hold work around
The work around is to do it as a reserve instead
The hold on multiple copies option only pertains to the copies at the site where the hold is being placed. You won't see the option for "number of copies" when placing a hold if you are not looking at a record with more than 1 copy at your site.
How to Reserve copies
- After you have the patron selected, when you search for the title make sure you choose "All Participating Libraries".
- Once you find the title you want multiple copies of click "Hold It" and then in the pull down menu choose "Reserve for a specific date".
- Choose a participating school from the list and select the number of copies you are requesting. You can request from one school at a time so you can spread the request around.
- Choose open dates from the calendar.
ILL settings for Students