Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Teacher-reviewed, standard-aligned, video, high-quality digital images, and other resources.
Flickr Creative Commons
Copyright-free images for educational use.
TIPS FOR USING IMAGES IN YOUR WORK
- Many images may be used for educational purposes with proper citation, but not all of them.
- Before you use an image check the copyright information.
- Look for information on how to cite the image.
- It is your responsibility to give credit to the source.
- Even if the image says that it is copyright-free you should cite your source.
- When browsing for images, especially on Google Images, you may find inappropriate content. It is your responsibility to immediately log off of that page.
Other ideas for images:
Culturegrams - has flags for all of the countries as well as images and videos for many of the countries.
Badgerlink: Encyclopedia Britannica - Media Collection
EBSCO Multimedia Search
Wisconsin Historical Society Images
Life Magazine Photo Archive