Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New in the library!! IPAD Chord for the Projector
There are two ways to project your iPad screen
1. Use an iPad VGA adapter, unfortunately these devices easily come unplugged and the user has to remain hardwired to the projector
2. Use the Reflection App, this method is completely wireless. It projects your iPad screen to a website which can be opened on the PC that is attached the projector.
iPad and computer screen sharing software.
Ways to use these apps in your class:
- Mirror your computer screen onto your iPad or share with colleagues’ computers. Also chat via webcam.
App of the week- Science Apps for Research-Look below in the Printable version for more detailed explanations of these apps
Periodic Table Project
Virtual Cell Animations
- The iTunes App Store
- Free Tech For Teachers.com
App of the week-Dragon Dictation
Dragon Dictation Writes while you speak.
Ways to use Dragon Dictation in your class:
- For a slow typer who needs to complete their work quickly and independently.
- To record what you say in class for a student to read later
- Have students record their small group discussion.
- Record students reading aloud.
- Try using with ELL students - it dictates in many different languages.
- It is Free
Printable Version *Click here to get step by step instructions
App of the week- Educreations
App of the week: Educreations
A Free App that is an interactive white board where you and your students can create lessons.
Here is an example created by Helen age 8