Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Easy Bib - for citing source
Directions for Writing Science Article Reviews:
Scholastic - Differentiated Articles
Sometimes you can access these articles,
sometimes you can't.
Simpson Street Free Press
Select "newspaper sections" and find your area of interest.
- Look for a printer symbol at the top of bottom of the article and use that if available. OR
- Open a Google Doc or Word page. mmsdemail.org
- Go back to the web page. Highlight the content of the article you would like to use. You may get pictures, ads, other text you don't want -- you can delete those later.
- Hover over the highlighted part and right click the mouse. Select copy.
- Return to your document screen. Right click the mouse. Select paste.
- Delete any parts that you will not need. Keep the title/author/date of publication.
- Copy and paste the website link onto your document or into Easy Bib.
- Adjust the text and margins as needed to make the document look good and use as little paper as possible.
Science News for Kids
Science News for Students
BBC Science and Nature
THIS MAGAZINE IS IN THE
National Geographic Science