Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- You are welcome to come visit the makerspace, check out books and materials, conduct research for a class, work on a project, type a paper on the computer, ask Ms. Liesch a question, and of course read!
- Classes will be accompanied by a teacher.
- All students must have a pass from a teacher. When you enter, bring your pass to the circulation desk and sign in at the laptop.
- If a student does not have a pass in the LMC, they are skipping class.
- Per school policy, food and drink are allowed only in the cafeteria.
Dewey Decimal System-Nonfiction Organization
QUEST Research Model
Eagleton, Maya B., and Elizabeth Dobler. Reading the Web: Strategies for Internet Inquiry. New York: Guilford, 2007. Print.
(Reprinted with permission of the Guilford Press)
Student Library Assistants
Do you like to read? Do you like lead? Do you like to help others? Join the Library Crew!
Library Crew Manual
Applications (found in the manual linked above) are due September 25, 2015.
See Ms. Liesch for more information.
Students can check out up to five items for two weeks. All materials may be renewed for one week if there is not a hold on the item.
There are no overdue fines charged; however, replacement costs are charged if an item is lost. A refund will be given if the item is found after the fine has been collected. If a student has an overdue item, s/he will be allowed to check out only one book until all items are returned or the replacement fine has been paid.
Student overdue notices are provided to families on a monthly basis. If materials remain overdue for longer than one semester, they will be marked lost, and a note will be sent to the family to request that the material be returned or replacement payment be made.
Battle of the Books
If you are interested in joining either the district or state Battle of the Books teams, click the logo above to learn more and talk with Ms. Liesch to sign up.
Complete this survey to help Ms. Liesch get to know you better.
Thank you in advance!