Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Make a Book Trailer
1. Read a book (ask your friendly librarian, teachers, or friends for a recommendation!)
2. Find a group who has read the same book
3. Decide if you want to use an iPad, computer, something else to record your video.
4. Decide if you want to make it using iPad trailers or just iMovie
5. Make a story-board. An visual outline of your ideas
6. Start fliming!
Scholastic Professional Book Trailers
Orchard Ridge Student Book Trailer
The Invention of Hugo Cabret