Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is the Immigration Project?
Every family history is full of stories of movement – movement across oceans, across countries, across borders. The life of every Memorial student is the end result of a series of moves made by past or even current family members. Students select one story of immigration/migration from their family history and present it in the medium of their choice. The culmination of the project will be an open house at which all student projects will be displayed for family and friends.
American Experience - JMM Class links
Some LMC resources require logins and/or passwords. Ask Mrs. Brown for details.
After School Study Center
The After School Study Center is open 3:35 - 5:00 on most Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Click the link below for a full calendar.
WHO SHOULD COME?
- Students who want academic assistance
- Teachers and students who want to meet in an open area after school
- Students without computers or print resources at home
- Students who want to learn how to use software such as editing equipment, PowerPoint, or bibliography tools
- Students who need to collaborate with other students or teachers
- Students and teachers who need assistance from a librarian
- Tutors and/or mentors who need to meet students in a neutral, safe place
- Students and staff who participate in community partnership programs
STUDENTS WHO WANT TO SUCCEED IN SCHOOL