Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Highlight text and click the icon
To adjust speed, volume and voice:
- Right click the icon and select "Options"
- Click the icon
- Log in with:
- Click the Diigo icon and select "Save"
Highlight and add notes to pages:
- Click the Diigo icon and select "Annotate"
View your bookmarks:
- Click the Diigo icon and select "My Library"
- You can also organize your bookmark lists here
- "Login" (top right)
- "Login with Google" (red)
Set up your project:
- Select "New project"
- Name your project
- Select "Create"
Citing your sources:
- Under your project: select "Bibliography"
- Select "Manual cite"
- Select the "Source type"
- Fill in as many blanks as you can
- Select "Create Citation"