To find and check out an eBook:
1. Click on the above Follett Shelf link.
2. Log in with your regular computer user name (6-digit number) and regular password (first and last initials plus 3 numbers).
3. You should see over 70 books available for you to browse!
4. Click on the book you’d like to read. You can read through it without checking it out if you like.
5. If you’d like to check it out so you can come back to it later, click on the backpack icon in the upper right-hand corner and click Check Out.
Check out is for 5 days. You can return the book early, otherwise it will check itself back in after 5 days.
If you need help, the Follett Shelf Quick Reference Guide is the first book available to browse.
You will be prompted to download the free Follett Reader App if you’re using a mobile device or eReader.
Use the arrow buttons at the bottom of the screen to turn the pages in an eBook.
Some books can be read aloud to you! Click on the Read button at the bottom left.
If you add notes to a book, they will stay there until you check out the book again!
Contact Ms. Heindel if you have any trouble.